Teifi Harps Finance Facility
If buying a Teifi Harp outright is too painful for your bank balance, we have teamed up with V12 Retail Finance to provide a safe and secure way of splitting the cost of buying a harp over a longer period of time.
Our harp finance scheme offers many advantages:
- Buy the harp you always wanted with just a 20 % deposit
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process
- You can settle your loan agreement at any time
Harp finance is available on all our harps. Here are a few examples of payment schemes and schedules on each of our three models.
Telor34 String Folk Lever Harp
Bronze Package – £699 deposit and 36 monthly payments of £119.32
How much can I borrow?
Harp finance can be approved for up to £15,000 to allow you to purchase the harp that you’ve been dreaming of, and pay for it in easy manageable installments.
Is a deposit required?
Yes, a minimum 20% deposit will need to be paid upon acceptance.
How are my monthly payments made?
All monthly harp finance payments are paid by direct debit from your personal bank account. Typically the first payment will be due one month after the delivery of your goods, subsequent monthly payments will be due every month for the length of your agreement.
How do I apply?
Contact our team at Teifi Harps on 01559 363222 or email@example.com. We will send you a link to a secure server where you can process your harp finance application and complete your finance agreement by eSigning. This process eliminates the need for any paperwork; saving you time and means we can send your goods quicker.
Can I pay off my loan early?
You can settle your harp finance loan agreement at any time. Simply contact V12 Retail Finance and they will calculate and send you your settlement figure. Your settlement figure and date are calculated in line with the Consumer Credit Act.
What do I need to apply?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.