Terms & Conditions
For the purposes of these terms and conditions Teifi Harps Cyf are trading as ‘Teifi Harps’;
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our team by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call us on 01559 363222 between 09:00 – 17:00 Monday – Friday.
- Conditions – means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions
- Product – means a product displayed for sale on the Website
- Product Description – means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided
- Special Conditions – means the terms and conditions in the Product Description
- Users – means the users of the Website collectively
- Personal Information – means the details provided by you on registration
- We/us/our – means Teifi Harps
- Website – means the website located at www.welsh-harps.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it
- United Kingdom – means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
- You – means a user of this Website.
Use of the website
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You warrant that:
- The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our team by e-mail (email@example.com), or call us on 01559 363222 between 09:00 – 17:00 Monday – Friday.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Third party links
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
When you use our website, you’ll see that we offer you recommendations, showing products we think you might like and could perhaps miss when you’re browsing the site.
These are based on your past purchases, top sellers, ratings and recently-viewed products. We determine your interests and suggest new products you may like; additionally we compare your interests and buying habits with the interests and habits of other customers, to show you relevant products.
Your recommendations may change when you make a purchase and move around the site. You might like to add products that interest you to your wish list for future reference.
We take reasonable care to ensure our recommendations are in line with your behaviour as a customer on our website. Details of the products we recommend – such as price – are correct at the time recommendations are originally made to you, but can be subject to change without notice.
Description of products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that Product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.
Ordering, cancelling and returning products
Orders can be placed via the website or over the telephone. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Teifi Harps
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in change or cancel and order
- For most products sent directly from our premises, your credit/debit card will be charged when your order is despatched.
- If the product is being delivered direct to you from a supplier, you may be charged at any point between confirmation of your order and despatch. The exact timing of this will vary according to supplier and the product you’re ordering
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions
The contract will be concluded in English.
The details of your specific contract will not be filed by Teifi Harps. If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with Teifi Harps, please write to us at: Teifi Harps, Llandysul, Ceredigion, SA44 4DT
Delivery costs for your items will be shown during checkout. We endeavour to post items as soon as possible. When an item is out of stock we will notify you of the items estimated delivery date. Please note some of our products are made from scratch or will take time to be customised to your requirements by our employees. This will be shown in the items page and we take no responsibility to delays in the process caused by external events. Please contact us for delivery options and costs for overseas orders.
All prices are displayed in pounds sterling and include VAT (Value Added Tax). Card payments are securely collected via WorldPay or PayPal.
Guarantees for items from external suppliers
We always honour the manufacturer’s guarantee period where offered. Please see individual product pages for details.
Gift vouchers, gift cards, promotional discounts and prize draws
- You cannot exchange gift vouchers for cash.
- You may not use gift vouchers to discharge indebtedness on any account by Teifi Harps, nor use them for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service, including Teifi Harps gift vouchers.
- When you redeem gift vouchers online or over the telephone for products available via our website, you will be required to give the code of the voucher,
- If you have to return goods you have purchased online using gift voucher/s, then in most instances we will credit your online shopping account against further purchases. You may also return goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Coupons, discounts and promotional discount codes offered by Teifi Harps are valid only for use as part of a purchase made via our website, unless otherwise stated.
Teifi Harps gift cards
- You can only redeem the Teifi Harps gift card with Teifi Harps. You can also use it to purchase goods over the telephone or online on our website as part or full payment for goods.
- Please protect your card and treat it as cash; we cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged cards
- The gift card will expire 24 months after the last transaction on the card. We will not refund any balance remaining and we will invalidate the card.
- Gift cards can be activated in our shops with a minimum value of £20. Gift cards have a maximum value of £6000.
- When using gift cards online or over the telephone, we will ask you to give the code of the gift card,
- This card cannot be exchanged for cash. We do not give change or cash refunds on gift card transactions.
- If you are using a gift card online and the total order value is less than the value of the gift card, any balance will remain on the card and may be applied to future purchases, provided that the card has not expired.
- If you return goods you have purchased online using gift cards, we’ll credit monies owing to your online shopping account . You may also return goods to Teifi Harps where the purchase price will be refunded to a gift card. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you place an order on our website using a gift card and subsequently cancel the order before delivery, monies owing will be refunded to your gift card. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a gift card which we deem to be tampered with, duplicated or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud.
- We reserve the right to amend the gift card terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Teifi Harps and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Britain and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Britain.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us via email, phone or post.
Our company details are:
Telynau Teifi Cyf
Changing or cancelling an order
We’re sorry that in most circumstances it’s not possible to make changes to your order once you’ve placed it.
- To add products to your order, please place a new order for these items
- To change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our team for advice on 01559 363222 between 09:00 and 17:00,Monday to Friday, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you’ll need to follow our returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products, or return them to Teifi Harps
- If you’re an international customer, please contact us directly on 01559 363222 between 09:00 and 17:00,Monday to Friday, or email (email@example.com)
Our website is for personal purchases, if you require large quantities of goods for business, please contact our our team for advice on 01559 363222 between 09:00 and 17:00,Monday to Friday, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We reserve the right to cancel an order if we believe it is for resale purposes.
Missing, incomplete or damaged orders
If your order hasn’t arrived, or arrives incomplete, first of all please view your order status online by signing into your account and selecting View orders.
If your order is incomplete, please bear in mind that products may be sent out from multiple locations and so arrive separately; please allow a little extra time before contacting us.
For damaged products, incomplete orders or despatched orders that don’t arrive within the expected time period, please email our team, or call us on 01559 363222 between 09:00 and 17:00,Monday to Friday. If you prefer, you can also return damaged goods to us via the returns methods listed below or through our shops.
Depending on the product type, you can return orders via mail or to our premises,
For faulty products, please contact our team on 01559 363222 between 09:00 and 17:00,Monday to Friday. Please have your order information to hand when you call.
If your order was delivered and you no longer want it, you are liable for the price of return postage.
Your refund will be processed within 30 days from when you return your order. If after this time you haven’t received your refund, please contact us.
- We’ll refund the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order
- Items returned this way will show up as returned on the order stored in My Account as long as you signed in to place it originally
- See below for full details of our returns and refunds policy, and for international returns contact us on 01559 363222 or email our team.
Please see below for products excluded from this policy.
Terms & Conditions
- If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we’d like this to be within 14 days of purchase
- If you return your item to and you’d like a refund but don’t have your receipt, order confirmation or delivery note, we’ll give you a gift card to the value of the current selling price. Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we’ll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase
- It’s important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused
Products we’re unable to cancel, refund or exchange
We can’t offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
- products which have been personalised for you
- made to order products or made to measure items
Where a product has been specially ordered for you, unless faulty, we’re unable to refund or offer an exchange. We’re unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. We’ll make this clear when you place your order.
This does not affect your statutory rights.